Tuesday, April 17, 2012

veggie update and another tip

my "babies" are getting so big :)


ok, enough bragging ;)  on to one of my favorite tips:

i don't know about you, but i find a lot of recipes online--and that means either making sure i have my laptop on the kitchen counter, or i have to print them out.  and then throw them out.  and then find them and print them when i need them again. 

until i figured out a better way!  i got a three ring binder and some sheet protectors--such a simple thing!!  i only have to print out a recipe once--if i like it, it goes in the binder (and if i don't, it goes in the garbage!)  voila!  modern day recipe book :)




2 comments:

  1. I used to do that until I found MacGourmet. If you have a Mac (if you don't, there are web sites and other similar software), it's a godsend! I copy and paste/clip/type my recipes into this program and it has really neat features. My binders were falling apart and this saved me. I can view them on my iPad, iPhone, or computer. It also helps when shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip! i'm old school, though, so i like the "real" thing ;)

    ReplyDelete