Friday, March 30, 2012

"t" is for toothbrush and tooth

sorry for the delay--as you can see i've changed the name of the blog and didn't want to continue to post until i'd done so--so even though it was "U" week this week, i still have to post for "T" week :)

i couldn't decide what to do for "T" week, and M requested a tiger.  i said i didn't think i could pull that off, especially when packing it for school.  i was racking my brain and was about to just use my "T" cookie cutter when it hit me--i'm married to a dentist!  how could i NOT do something tooth-related for "T" week?!


my husband said the tooth has "external resorption of the distal root" for all the dentists out there.  for the non dentists out there, it means the root on the left hand side looks funny...;)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same thing before she bit it off using her central and lateral incisors and then got some cheese stuck distally between 7 and 8...
    Shira

    ReplyDelete